Payouts are the earned income of the influencer. This is your money on which the brand has paid you for your participation by advertising their offers.
Payouts will be given to you via the payment method you have listed on the billing details of your account.
How to receive your Payments through Wire transfer:
- Go to My Account > Billing.
- Click on the pencil icon in the Billing Details section to edit your billing information.
- Choose "Wire" to receive your payout through the bank account of your choice.
- Fill out the billing details of your account.
- Payouts will be done every first week of the month. Check out the payout rules below for more details.
- Flat fee per transaction. The flat fee averages around $1 USD per transaction.
- Foreign exchange fee. The FX fee averages 0.60%.
- Payouts are only done every 15th of the next month.
- An influencer must meet the minimum of $100 USD to be issued a payout.
- If a payout on the current month has not reached the minimum amount for a payout, the current balance will be credited to next payout date.
- Billing details must match perfectly to the account that you want your payout to receive.
- For wire payments, it usually takes about 3-5 business days to reflect on your account.
To see information on your invoice and payment history, scroll down.
To view individual invoice details, go to the Invoices section and click on entries in the Statements column. To view individual payment receipt details, go to the Payments section and click on entries in the Payment column.