An offer is the promotion of products or services that the brand is going to provide the influencers to drive traffic to.
To create an offer, go to Offers > Create Offer.
Steps on Creating an Offer:
Step 1: Know Your Offer.
- Name of the product or service being offered
- A short description of that product or service
- URL from the brand to track impressions, clicks, and other actions you provide for that offer (known as the “offer URL”)
- Available parameters for that offer URL
- URL that shows a preview of the offer without that tracking (known as the “preview URL”)
- Revenue and payout actions and amounts
- Policy on length of and required action for conversion
- When the offer expires
- Targeted countries
- Allowed and denied types of traffic
- Operating system or device type
- Demographic information (for social media-based offers)
- Creatives and allowed creative usage
- Offer caps
- App file size (for mobile app offers)
Step 2: Enter Offer Details.
Go to Offers > Create Offer.
General Offer Information
- Name of the offer
Offer Classifications & Tags
- Operating System
- Conversion Type
- Media Placements
Other Offer Information
- Preview URL
- Default Offer URL
- Conversion Tracking (Use "Server Postback w/ Transaction ID")
- Expiration Date
Step 3: Enter Payout.
- Cost per Conversion (CPA): Flat amount influencers earns per successful conversion (or similar action). For app installs your app needs to be integrated with AppsFlyer or Branch.io (We will have more partners soon) to be able to track the conversions.
- Cost per Sale (CPS): Percentage amount influencers earns of total sales from conversions.
- Cost per Conversion plus Cost per Sale (CPA + CPS): Both of the above combined. (For now, we currently do not offer this service)
- Cost per Click (CPC): Flat amount influencers earns per unique click.
- Cost per Thousand Impressions (CPM): Flat amount influencers earns for every 1,000 impressions.
Pay per post: We also offer other services like the request for videos and other assets. Please consult with us directly to avail of this service.
Step 4: Click Add Offer.
Step 5: Test Your Offer.
Back on the conversion pixel page, find the Test Link at the bottom. This test tracking link works just like a normal tracking link, but flags the conversion as an “Employee Test” in your conversion report and assigns “testoffer” to the affiliate sub ID 1 and source parameters.
Go through the offer as a normal user would, and once you hit the conversion page you can check your conversion report by going to Reports > Conversion Report. Here, you can hopefully see your conversion.
If you see a conversion, congratulations! You successfully set up and tested your offer.
If you don’t, your search result may be cached, meaning your browser didn’t immediately refresh the search result even though you clicked refresh on it. To get a fresh search result, change one of the parameters, such as by checking the Affiliate box in the Data section of Options (or unchecking, if already checked). Then click the Run Report button.